Saturday, October 2, 2010

Enjoying Autumn

Owl

*Sigh* I absolutely adore fall. I love the crisp, cool weather. I love that it's not too hot, yet not too cold. I love the spices. I love the colors. It's my favorite time of the year.

Things I want to do this season:
  • Make a felt leaf garland and wreath for my built-in in the living room
  • Carve a pumpkin
  • Toast pumpkin seeds
  • Go to the pumpkin patch (Check! Did this today.)
  • Have a weinie roast and make smores
  • Make apple cider
  • Go to a football game
  • Start crocheting some scarves
  • Work on the play quilt for our baby room
  • Put weed carpet and mulch down
  • Plant some mums
  • Make pumpkin puree for bread, muffins, cakes, pies, scones...the list goes on and on
  • Sit outside more

There's probably so many more things I can do to enjoy the season. What things are you planning on doing this fall?

Side note: Hubby and I found a lawn mower by the side of the road and decided to bring it on home. We figured if it didn't work we would put it back by the road. Worked the first time. Score!

No comments:

Post a Comment